One of the hardest areas of business can be having the “closing sale” conversation and turning a No into a Yes.
Even though NO is only a two letter word, it makes a huge impact. YES is only one letter longer but it also carries an even larger impact!
In your closing conversations is where your marketing messages become so important. Because if your messages on your website, in your presentation, your written or speaking marketing materials, or even while networking has been done correctly, your prospective client will want to know more, will even be ready willing and able to take that next step…becoming a client and working with you!
If you’re struggling with turning no’s into yes’ in your closing conversations, check out this marketing strategy…it may help!
Need help with turning those no’s into yes’? I invite you to schedule a Free No’s Into Yes’ Strategy Session Call and let’s see if we have remove that problem! I’d love to help get you moving forward.
- Presenting your Services: Who’s Making the Decision? - April 5, 2018
- Trying To Fit Into Cinderella’s Shoe… - March 14, 2018
- #Hashtags: Are You Using Them Effectively? - March 8, 2018
- Defining What Type of Business You Are REALLY In - March 1, 2018
- Are You Struggling To Turn No’s Into Yes’ In Your Closing Conversations - February 22, 2018
- 4 Reasons Why We Struggle With Identifying Our Ideal Clients - February 19, 2018
- 3 Powerful Visibility Strategies Online - January 5, 2018
- How To Stand Out On The Internet - December 19, 2017
- Niche Market – Target Market: Do You Know The Difference? - December 5, 2017
- 2 Cool Opportunities - November 27, 2017