Hello and Happy 2019!! Can you believe it??? A New Year and new Opportunities are here….this is so exciting!
We are here together to learn how we, as 50 and over marketers, can get more visibility for growing and building our businesses.
We weren’t born in this smart phone age with all the online technology …and marketing….it has totally changed!!
So what do we do? What do we need? I know you are asked this all the time but it really is relevant for doing what’s needed.
This newsletter is OUR online space/community…not just mine. I can create and post what I THINK you want but if that’s not what you want —it’s not of benefit to you! Wasted time and energy on both our parts.
Knowing our community is like knowing our ideal clients. We have to KNOW what problems you’re experiencing so that’s what we can address… And our problem may be a different points or levels on our marketing journey.
So there is no “wrong” issue for addressing and nothing is “to small”. Go to the comments down below and let’s address it in an upcoming newsletter for moving thorough 2019 and a better year.
Don’t be shy…if there is something you want to know…something that’s a stumbling block… a challenge…or an issue… whatever it is…Reply to this post and post it out here!!
Also if you are not a member of my Free Facebook Group: Marketing at 50 and Over, I invite you to join. It is for women only (sorry guys). https://www.facebook.com/groups/marketingat50andover/
The main vision for the online Facebook “community” is to be a safe, non-judgmental place for support where you can refer your friends, colleagues, and clients and we come together to help each other and to build solid relationships. We aren’t there to steal clients! But we are there to help, build up, and encourage you, your friends, colleagues, and clients so we all go further in our businesses.
I need and I’m asking for your help! What can I do to make our community an even better community of value for building us up and moving us forward? Again…reply below and list your problems, challenges & issues.
I’m excited about seeing your replies and I’m looking forward to 2019 growing our community, and moving forward….
Sending love and hugs your way…
- 2019 New Year – New Opportunities - January 10, 2019
- Are You Getting Creative For Getting Clients - October 23, 2018
- Are You Over Complicating Your Business - September 27, 2018
- What Does A Hurricane And Your Business Have In Common - September 18, 2018
- We Are Not 25 Anymore…So What? - August 21, 2018
- FACEBOOK, Changes, and What to Know - June 13, 2018
- Presenting your Services: Who’s Making the Decision? - April 5, 2018
- Trying To Fit Into Cinderella’s Shoe… - March 14, 2018
- #Hashtags: Are You Using Them Effectively? - March 8, 2018
- Defining What Type of Business You Are REALLY In - March 1, 2018