When we talk about defining and getting to know our “ideal clients” we dig deep into who they are, what issues they have, and what solutions we can provide.
Just as important as defining our ideal clients is defining what business are we in? I mean the business that we are really in.
In any kind of business there is a Raw Product. Then they take that product through a Process and they create the End Product.
But let’s take it a step further, because in any business when they take their Raw Product through a Process to create an End Product it will also create… a Bi-Product!
Watch this video to determine your coaching practice Bi-Product:
- FACEBOOK, Changes, and What to Know - June 13, 2018
- Presenting your Services: Who’s Making the Decision? - April 5, 2018
- Trying To Fit Into Cinderella’s Shoe… - March 14, 2018
- #Hashtags: Are You Using Them Effectively? - March 8, 2018
- Defining What Type of Business You Are REALLY In - March 1, 2018
- Are You Struggling To Turn No’s Into Yes’ In Your Closing Conversations - February 22, 2018
- 4 Reasons Why We Struggle With Identifying Our Ideal Clients - February 19, 2018
- 3 Powerful Visibility Strategies Online - January 5, 2018
- How To Stand Out On The Internet - December 19, 2017
- Niche Market – Target Market: Do You Know The Difference? - December 5, 2017