When we talk about defining and getting to know our “ideal clients” we dig deep into who they are, what issues they have, and what solutions we can provide.
Just as important as defining our ideal clients is defining what business are we in? I mean the business that we are really in.
In any kind of business there is a Raw Product. Then they take that product through a Process and they create the End Product.
But let’s take it a step further, because in any business when they take their Raw Product through a Process to create an End Product it will also create… a Bi-Product!
Watch this video to determine your coaching practice Bi-Product:
- 2019 New Year – New Opportunities - January 10, 2019
- Are You Getting Creative For Getting Clients - October 23, 2018
- Are You Over Complicating Your Business - September 27, 2018
- What Does A Hurricane And Your Business Have In Common - September 18, 2018
- We Are Not 25 Anymore…So What? - August 21, 2018
- FACEBOOK, Changes, and What to Know - June 13, 2018
- Presenting your Services: Who’s Making the Decision? - April 5, 2018
- Trying To Fit Into Cinderella’s Shoe… - March 14, 2018
- #Hashtags: Are You Using Them Effectively? - March 8, 2018
- Defining What Type of Business You Are REALLY In - March 1, 2018