When we talk about defining and getting to know our “ideal clients” we dig deep into who they are, what issues they have, and what solutions we can provide.
Just as important as defining our ideal clients is defining what business are we in? I mean the business that we are really in.
In any kind of business there is a Raw Product. Then they take that product through a Process and they create the End Product.
But let’s take it a step further, because in any business when they take their Raw Product through a Process to create an End Product it will also create… a Bi-Product!
Watch this video to determine your coaching practice Bi-Product:
- Want More Visibility? Think TRAIN - June 13, 2019
- Did You Know: Marketing is a Lot Like Fishing - June 7, 2019
- Online Marketing and Social Media’s Key Element - May 3, 2019
- Are You Working Your Business Or Is Your Business Working You? - April 8, 2019
- Business Building Advice - April 5, 2019
- Decisions! Who’s Making The Decision For Your Services? - April 4, 2019
- What Does A Snake And Your Comfort Zone Have In Common - April 3, 2019
- Are You Using The Right Mindset? - March 1, 2019
- Marketing vs Advertising: Do You Know the Difference? - February 6, 2019
- 2019 New Year – New Opportunities - January 10, 2019