This time of year, with the Christmas season behind us and looking ahead to a new year, brings about new energy. Yes, we’ve all shopped till we dropped and have exhausted ourselves getting ready for Christmas, but yet there is a renewed kind of energy just thinking about starting a new year.
Whether it’s personal, business, or both, take some time to reflect on what you would like to accomplish this year and the steps needed to get you there.
I always have such good intentions the first of the year, full of energy, and thinking of project after project to accomplish. But through the years, I’ve also discovered something about myself…I do better if I narrow down the “projects” to just a couple. I will be more inclined to accompolish a couple. Then if time permits, I can move on to something else.
Is there something you have wanted to do for some time but yet put it off for one reason or another. Maybe it’s going into business for yourself, but you just keep putting it off. Maybe it’s taking another step towards growing your business, but you just keep putting that off. Maybe it’s asking for that promotion at work.
Whatever it is, take some time to really find the reason for not going forward. Is it fear…fear you won’t succeed? Fear you won’t accompolish what you set out to do? Fear you might be turned down? Even fear that you might just be successul?
Discover then breakdown your fear and see if you can take some steps to move you closer to the goals you really want to meet for 2008. You are the one in control, not your emotions. You are the one who can move yourself forward.
Now it’s almost the countdown for the New Year. As you countdown from 2007, start up to 2008 with your steps in place and be ready for an absolutely… Happy New Year!!!
- Making Client Attraction A Priority - August 9, 2019
- Marketing Tip: VISIBILITY – Create A Solid Foundation - July 24, 2019
- Marketing Tip for More Visibility: Four Tendencies Quiz - July 9, 2019
- Are You Using These Resources Free or Paid to Save You Time? - June 21, 2019
- Want More Visibility? Think TRAIN - June 13, 2019
- Did You Know: Marketing is a Lot Like Fishing - June 7, 2019
- Online Marketing and Social Media’s Key Element - May 3, 2019
- Are You Working Your Business Or Is Your Business Working You? - April 8, 2019
- Business Building Advice - April 5, 2019
- Decisions! Who’s Making The Decision For Your Services? - April 4, 2019