With 85% of viewers looking online today for who they are going to do business with, you have to be seen… you have to be seen in the right places… and you have to be seen by the right people…your ideal clients… and that’s all done with marketing!
Again…. This means you MUST make time for marketing so we will need to get very clear on what high priority activities you need to be doing on a daily basis, weekly basis, monthly basis, even on a yearly basis in order to be focused on bringing in more ideal high paying clients.
Marketing must be at the top of your list.
Instead of being at the bottom of your list of things to do, let’s move the needle up because…marketing must be at the top of the list.
If you aren’t marketing effectively you aren’t going to be in front of your prospects, or having conversations with leads, you aren’t going to be closing the sale, and not generating referrals.
That’s why you have to have a plan in place that’s focused on consistently bringing in more ideal high paying clients.
Let’s talk about Set Business Hours
So during your set business hours… notice I said set business hours… your focus should only be on two things:
• Client work: Things that make you money working with your clients (Client Days)
• Attracting clients and marketing: The things that actually bring you clients (Business Development Days)
In other words, you’re either working with clients or you’re doing what needs to be done to get you clients.
During your business hours, these are the only two things you should be focused on.
If it doesn’t fall into those two categories, then it needs to wait until your work day has ended.
Create and stick to your Business hours. You do HAVE specific hours right? If you don’t…. today…right now I want you to create your business hours.
These don’t have to be strict 8-5 or 10-4, etc, but they do need to be hours you will work each of your working days to keep you on track. They may even be different hours on certain days…mine are.
It’s a lot more difficult to attract new clients when you’re not out there, online or in person, sharing with people what you do, networking, writing newsletters, articles, following up with potential clients, asking current clients for referrals or creating content and working on presentations or seminars. These are all Business related work!!
If you would like to talk about how you can more streamline or target your business hours, let’s talk! Schedule a FREE Strategy Session Call and let’s get you on your way! It’s that simple!!
- Challenging Times-Yes! Changing Times-Yes! Opportunities -Absolutely YES! - March 26, 2020
- Are You A Person Of Your Word? - March 6, 2020
- Love Your Business - February 21, 2020
- New Year and Back to Business: Setting S.M.A.R.T. Goals - January 22, 2020
- New Year and Back To Business: Adding Friends and Likes - January 14, 2020
- New Year and Back to Business: Clean Up and Update Your Website - January 7, 2020
- New Year and Back To Business: Get Back In Touch - December 31, 2019
- What I Know -VS- What I THINK Other People Know - November 4, 2019
- Top 3 Benefits You Can Provide - October 21, 2019
- Making Client Attraction A Priority - August 9, 2019