Guess what?? We’re not 25 anymore!!! We may not even be 50 anymore <gasp>! But does that mean we need to just be put out to pasture or just sit on the porch in the rocking chair and hope for the best? Does this mean…. we’re “done?”
This is YOUR time!! You are in the next chapter of your life and you’re loving it… Through all this time it’s been a total learning experience whether working outside the home and/or being a stay at home mom…it’s been a big learning experience.
You have a world of experience, you have the knowledge, you have the solutions you’ve come up with that have gotten you through, and now you’re ready to build your business and to grow your online presence!
You may be an empty nester, or maybe your kids are older and taking care of themselves. Maybe you’ve been in the corporate world and you’re tired of the rat race and want to get off the hamster wheel.
Maybe you’ve been in a small office all this time but you’ve gained a wealth of information and now you’re ready to apply what you know to your own business. No matter what the scenario or back ground is…. You are ready to move forward.
It’s time to stop helping build everyone else’s dream because now You’re ready to achieve Your dream and create an amazing retirement with a better income. This is truly “Prime Time” for You and you’re ready!!!
My point is: Don’t let anyone make you feel like you “can’t contribute” or don’t have anything to offer anymore. Nothing could be further from the truth!
And what makes it so great is there are people out there who are your target market and ideal clients that need your solutions and what you have to offer! They need you!
Don’t be put off if you see many people out there doing what you do. Remember this: They don’t have your talents, your knowledge, your skill sets, or your solutions. All that is unique to you!
Maybe you’ve had some clients already but clients and income aren’t as consistent as you need it to be. No matter whether you are wanting to start your business or have been in business for a year or so…all of this applies to you.
Building your online business takes some special steps and elements. They aren’t hard but they can be confusing…however, they are very necessary.
Some of those critical elements are:
• Defining and knowing exactly WHO your ideal client is you want to target.
• Your website and the content, because you have to know who you’re talking to.
• Your marketing messages because you must be speaking those ideal clients language.
• Knowing the solutions you provide as this is what is going to pull those ideal clients to you when they see them in your marketing messages and content.
• Knowing how to get the online visibility you need for being seen everywhere it matters
• Having your social media platforms working for you and speaking directly to your ideal clients
• Creating a consistent marketing strategy that so you are staying in front of your market and ideal client
The above list is not all that’s involved but it’s a huge start in knowing the direction you need to go in and some of the things you will need to know.
You are ready for this…you’ve waited a long time, but now IS the time and you’re ready to do it! I believe in you and KNOW you can do it!!
If you have some questions or issues you’d like to discuss, I’d love to talk with you and see if I can help resolve some of the issues.
Can’t wait to talk with You!
- Are You Getting Creative For Getting Clients - October 23, 2018
- Are You Over Complicating Your Business - September 27, 2018
- What Does A Hurricane And Your Business Have In Common - September 18, 2018
- We Are Not 25 Anymore…So What? - August 21, 2018
- FACEBOOK, Changes, and What to Know - June 13, 2018
- Presenting your Services: Who’s Making the Decision? - April 5, 2018
- Trying To Fit Into Cinderella’s Shoe… - March 14, 2018
- #Hashtags: Are You Using Them Effectively? - March 8, 2018
- Defining What Type of Business You Are REALLY In - March 1, 2018
- Are You Struggling To Turn No’s Into Yes’ In Your Closing Conversations - February 22, 2018